A fascinating insight by Dersu Huber into the artistic production conditions and the historical background of Kurt Leimer’s Piano Concerto Left-Hand. Soloist Gilles Vonsattel, conductor Mario Venzago and Kurt Leimer junior talk about their reflextions on Leimer’s extremely virtuoso piano concerto which has been composed in collaboration with Kurt Overhoff.
- Musicweb International loves our Huber recording
- 6 nominations at the annual OPUS Klassik Award for Schweizer Fonogramm
- The Swiss Romantic opera sensation SAMSON by Joachim Raff is to be recorded by Schweizer Fonogramm this autumn!
- figurations by BlattWerk Quintet with a magnificent review on The Arts Desk
- Hurray – our Huber recording is landed on the UK apple-charts classical on position 14!