A fascinating insight by Dersu Huber into the artistic production conditions and the historical background of Kurt Leimer’s Piano Concerto Left-Hand. Soloist Gilles Vonsattel, conductor Mario Venzago and Kurt Leimer junior talk about their reflextions on Leimer’s extremely virtuoso piano concerto which has been composed in collaboration with Kurt Overhoff.
- figurations by BlattWerk Quintet with a magnificent review on The Arts Desk
- Hurray – our Huber recording is landed on the UK apple-charts classical on position 14!
- Spotify – Classical Picks for Jonas Erni’s Fantasy for violin solo ‘Sehnsucht’
- The new album with symphonic works by Hans Huber is now available also on digital download sites
- Double portrait of Schweizer Fonogramm and ADCSound in German magazine Fono Forum